Thursday, July 10, 2008

Piano Lessons, Violin Accompanist, etc

Hi, this is my personal advert to everyone out there in Singapore. :D

If you're looking for a piano teacher or violin accompanist for your exams, look for me! Drop me an email at fionastar[at]gmail[dot]com. Thanks! (:

Experience:
  • 3 years ++ experience as a ballet accompanist (and counting!)
  • able to improvise
  • plays for CSTD and RAD ballet exams, from pre-primary to majors
  • played and improvised for CSTD Summer School
  • highly versatile
  • currently learning violin
  • accompanied a Grade 7 violin top-scorer at the ABRSM High Achiever's Concert in 2007
  • ABRSM Piano Grade 8 (Practical)

I obtained Grade 8 a long time ago and am intending to start practising for my diploma in the middle of next year. I can learn pieces within short notice (but please give me a reasonable allowance of time for Grade 7/8 violin to perfect the pieces if you want your distinction). I have been offered a job as a piano teacher at one of the biggest music schools in Singapore but had to decline due to scheduling conflicts. I can teach up to Grade 6 piano, and teach with the Suzuki Method if so preferred.

FYI, I'm a female Chinese undergrad and I live in the East. Locations most preferred are Marine Parade, Bedok, Kembangan and maybe Tanah Merah. I'm free on Sunday afternoons, Sunday evenings, Monday mornings and Friday evenings.

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails