Sunday, July 20, 2008

Whee

This afternoon, I took my first trip on the LRT! It's exactly the same as the skytrain at the airport. -_-U

So we went to Min Li's house to play DDR on Shu Min's dance mat! She bought it from China and it cost only $6! Freaking cheap. Apparently her ex-China-teacher lost 7kg after playing it intensively for a week. WOW.

It was really fun, I got an A score ok!!! Hahaha!!! My mom had been wanting to get DDR since like 10 years ago when it first came out. Now I want it too!! It'll be great if we can play DDR in hall!!!

Speaking of hall, I realised Min Li's also without a roomie. We commiserated over the uncertainties of a future with an as-yet-unknown-roomie. Ah well. It'll be a good experience to live with a total stranger though, you know how they always say your college roomie will be your friend for life because you're in close proximity all the time and will know each other's secrets and stuff like that. Hmm. I think I'll be bringing my dad's travel rice pot along and Soph and ML and I can have a feast in hall sometime!!! (with heatable soup from The Soup Spoon, hahaha)

Anyway, yesterday's class outing was great!!! I had no idea XF would be back. I don't think I'll ever see her in Singapore again though. And I successfully recommended a VERY HOT GUY called MOCOMICHI to Miss Noo!!! Yes I totally get her taste - chao ta tanned skin, tall and ripped, with a nice, guai and obedient-looking face. HAHAHA. Oh and Shumin's totally in love with him as well. Spread the love!!! (gtg, I'm going to watch Pushing Daisies!!!)

Signing off,
Ambassador of the Fanclub for Universally Hot Guys

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails