Monday, October 13, 2008

oktober

dkny
A couple of weekends ago, one of the 6-year-old girls ran over to me, looked at my wrist and gave me a big smile. "Ms T, I have the same watch as you!!!"
kitty
dkny2
So I've started wearing this new watch that my dad gave me for my birthday. Hello Kitty doesn't quite cut it anymore. :P

Anyway yesterday was my sis' birthday and we had chilli crabs for dinner! :D And cake and Mao Shan Wang durian for dessert. One freaking durian costs $76 bucks and it has less than 10 pieces of durian in it!!! But it's worth it I suppose... I didn't really want to eat it cos durian always gives me heartburn but I had one just to be polite and cos my mom would scream if I didn't (she was the one who paid for it lol).

And anyway before dinner I went for a run and then I just went to this website to calculate how many calories I burned and guess what?

A 2km run by a 48.5kg woman like me = 87 calories burned.

-_-U Like huh??? I sweat my butt off and I only burned the equivalent of a third of a Subway cookie?! You're kidding me!

Oh well gotta go, project's waiting. Ciao bellas-

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails