Friday, November 28, 2008

MAC Hello Kitty and K-palette eyeliner review!

pencils
tickets
Recently I bought this!
k-palette
k-palette closeup
k-palette swatch

K-Palette Real Lasting Eyeliner "1 Day Tattoo". It was the limited edition pink version, so I really had to get it, despite the economic doom and gloom I'm living in now. There's only 1 colour - jet black. It apparently "helps draw incredibly delicate lines and effectively ensures long hold". And yeah it does! And I love the tiny micro-fibre brush cos it draws such fine lines - and as they say at the back of the box - "ease of drawing could get you addicted". Hmm. The most amazing thing is that it doesn't smear or smudge, but washes off easily with a bit of rubbng in warm water! (Even lukewarm. Yes, I've tried. The Japanese words claim it's waterproof but I don't think you can really call it that.) However the colour isn't that strong (that's fine with me), but it can be layered, so you could draw like twice on the same area. And something that mystifies me is that it doesn't have the twisty clicky thing at the back of the pen (for you to dispense more product) so I can't figure out how the ink comes out. I have only been using it for a couple of days so I really hope it doesn't just dry up or something.

Anyway, this morning I was reading Urban and in that FashHag column she was referring to the Hello Kitty collection for MAC! (Like, duh!) I'm so looking forward to it! I must really start saving for March.

media_hellokitty001hq
media_hellokitty002
The colours look a bit too hot pink, but I was thinking of getting the brush set cos I really want to try out the duo-fibre stippling brush! (I know MAC brush sets are factory made but I literally can't afford to care because there's no way I could spend on the full-sized version.)

Anyway, my tablet is away at the repair centre but when it returns I'm taking it and going back to hall to hole up and study for JLPT on 7 Dec. I'm like 35 lessons behind, can you believe it?!

And my dear Tracy is away in Osaka. Call me when you return!!! There's a Shiseido sale next Tuesday and I need you to go with me! (There's Ettusais as well!)

1 comment:

yumeko said...

that kpalette pen is not waterproof i feel but it does last longer than other liquid eyeliners i have tried [thanks to my oily lids XD]

glad u like my sewing, the top took me 40mins to completion [from cutting to sewing]

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails