Tuesday, December 16, 2008

Don't Mess My Holiday!

IMG_1882
2 new pairs of kitten heels.
IMG_1883
2 Bourjois blushes in Rose Ambre and Rose Frisson. Rose Ambre doesn't have shimmer but Rose Frisson does. The ones without shimmer are generally more pigmented. All of them have an old-fashioned powdery rose scent which lingers and might annoy some people but I like it. They don't cause any breakouts either so I love them. The brushes are absolute rubbish - I use my Bobbi Brown face blender brush instead. Apparently if you calculate the price by the gram, Bourjois blushes are more expensive than MAC's, but MAC's smell very cosmeticy and they have a tendency to cause breakouts, so it's Bourjois for me.
IMG_1884
IMG_1887
Swatches - Rose Ambre, Rose Frisson.
IMG_1890

Stuff from The Face Shop I got at 5% off with my friend's card - Lavender Fine Foam facial cleanser and Green Tea massage gel. I really like the lavender scent, it's so relaxing. Haven't tried the green tea yet, it's supposed to be really good.

Tag - Once you’ve been tagged, you have to write a blog with sixteen random things, facts, habits or goals about you. at the end choose ten people to be tagged, listing their names and why you chose them. don’t forget to leave them a comment (“you’re it”) and to read your blog. you can’t tag the person who tagged you.

1. I really love avocado milkshake.
2. I can do a split.
3. I can't eat really spicy stuff, like chilli.
4. I have an addiction to caffeine.
5. Because I need 9 hours of sleep to feel truly rested and I get about 6 when there's school.
6. I have serious trouble swallowing pills or capsules so I hate taking vitamins though I know they're good for me.
7. I enjoy forcing myself to do things I don't like to do.
8. Like daring myself to squash a cockcroach.
9. But I can't smack mosquitoes with my bare hands, I always have to use a magazine to smack insects or bugs.
10. I don't like talkative people because they interrupt the voice inside my head. XD
11. I don't really like using the Internet.
12. I don't really like using Facebook.
13. I don't like going on IM either. XD
14. So I can't fathom why I actually have a blog.
15. A lot of people are curious as to what I do and why I'm so busy.
16. But there are so many things I don't quite know how to begin! I can only say I'm not one of those people who bum out in front of the TV and get fat on weekends.

I'm kind of tired, I've been going out and the shopping scene is getting quite boring, though there are many tempting things which I must resist!! My head is also getting quite tired with imagining the magnitude of aleph-umptyplexes and stuff. My tummy is also recovering from a birthday dinner I had the other day, a 4 course thing with extra birthday cake after dessert.

Gosh I can't take so much food really, and people keep asking me out to buffets for which I have to keep thinking of reasons to politely decline because they don't increase my utility in the least. If there's such a thing as a negative marginal utility, that's what I'd get from buffets.

The weather's been so delightfully cold recently that I keep wearing my white sweater with the funky double zippers around even though this is like, a tropical country. I'll take a photo of it soon. XD

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails