Monday, December 22, 2008

Quick Update

Sensei's early birthday celebration.
Prof Chua's birthday outing at Island Creamery. We got her a microphone-radio so she can pretend to sing karaoke while the music's playing. XD I like the teh-tarik ice-cream, and the apple pie ice-cream is the bestest!!! It's so far away though.Recently my violin started to sound funny and I was so worried that I'd damaged the sound post or something cos I'd forgotten to remove my shoulder rest and accidentally closed my case on it. Then I googled it and realised it's normal for buzzing sounds to occur in colder months cos of the contraction of the wood. Thank God! Replacing a sound post would cost hundreds of dollars, which I really can't afford right now.

Christmas is coming!!! :D And school will soon be starting ;_;

1 comment:

' * : . b | u 3 . : * ' said...

omg I see pineapple tarts! I haven't had any in ages!

thanks for vising my blog :) Actually purple is a really flattering colour on Asians imo, especially cool toned purples. Its just that some warm purples can look like a bruised eye depending on your complexion.

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails