Wednesday, December 3, 2008

Yogurt Mask

laneige strawberry yogurtbanana
kiwipapaya
yoghurt
I really wanted to get the very cute Laneige Strawberry Yogurt Peeling Gel and Pack and the Skinfood Yogurt Wash Off Masks (they have it in banana, kiwi, and papaya), but they didn't get good reviews, so I bought a cup of plain yogurt to curb my spending!
yoghurt mask
I bought low-fat, but apparently full-fat is the best. The lactic acid in yogurt helps to exfoliate, plus it's pretty moisturising! The consistency of this yogurt is pretty dense and not drippy at all, and I only need a flat tablespoon of it each time. After smearing it on, it dries in about 15 minutes and then you can wash it off. I tried mixing in crushed aspirin (like the aspirin mask), leaving it on, then wetting and scrubbing it off. Works better than honey I think, cos honey is really drippy. Plus you get both the benefits of salicylic acid and lactic acid. Best thing is, a cup of yogurt is only $2.15! :D
parmalat
I also noticed that this brand comes from Parmalat! We had a case study on Parmalat once. Cool!

Anyway I am back in hall. It's so peaceful when all the noisy people are gone. I'm not eating any of the disgusting food, so I'll be cooking! Yay! Well I'd better be off to study my 25+ chapters of Japanese now...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails