Friday, January 16, 2009

Yay!

You know, I was in a super bad mood the past 2 days but now I'm fine again because out turns out that this guy in my hopeless risk module is a bona fide Mr Nice Guy who does all his readings and can prompt us for answers and his dad owns some company which we can use as a back-up plan for our project (my back-up failed, but I actually have another big and reliable back-up which I will only use when absolutely forced to), but I doubt we have to, because I believe he's a capable dude. Score!!! Praise the Lord!!!

Another reason for my happiness - I finally polished my baby!!! He's all shiny and glossy now - look at the reflection of my blankie!!! Ilu, ma cherie!!!
IMG_2106

1 comment:

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

wowowooww nice job cleaning it!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails