Tuesday, March 17, 2009

Do Not Ever Send Your Kids To HEC Montreal...

...Or he might turn out to be like this disgusting Canadian exchange student in one of my project groups from HEC Montreal. He has horrible communication skills, infantile mood swings, behaves like a PMS-y woman (I'd most certainly enjoy tracking his cycle) and has no sense of ethics at all.

To my knowledge, HEC Montreal is not ranked anywhere in the Financial Times.

My university, on the other hand, is ranked within the top 25 on the FT list.

Irresponsible prick that he is, he flew to Thailand for a week, arrived back over the weekend (he had the nerve to ask us to meet on Sunday; hello, I work) and late last night, was thick-skinned enough to want to change the topic of our presentation when he was the one who suggested the topic in the first place. And one point to note - our presentation is tomorrow morning.

When I become a corporate bigshot, I'm going to hunt him down and make him pay. I'll use my incredible connections to make his life utterly, utterly miserable, I'll make him lose his job, I'll make him lose his wife (if he has the fortune to get one; or maybe not, he looks like a fag).

Oh, sweet dreams.

1 comment:

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

gah he sounds like a jerk!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails