Monday, March 9, 2009

Review: The Body Shop Roseflower Collection!

body shop roseflower 2
I bought some stuff from The Body Shop before my Japanese class a couple of weeks ago. Roseflower Blush in 02 Fuschia and Roseflower Lips in 01 Soft Pink. They all have a nice rose scent.
body shop roseflower
I especially love the rose motifs!
body shop roseflower swatches
Swatches - Roseflower Blush 02 (without shimmer), with shimmer, and Roseflower Lips 01.

The blush is reasonably pigmented though the shimmer is a bit too silvery for Asian skintones, but it's only on the rose motif so it'll wear out. The lipstick is more like a gloss/balm, pretty sheer and MLBB. Love! The collection isn't really much of a must-have, I just got it since I'm a Body Shop member and it's really pretty. :P As for the other things in the collection, I think the lighter blush shade doesn't show up at all, the roseflower illuminating stick is a bit too greasy and bright, but the other lip colours are quite pretty cos they're sheerer than they look.

Speaking of Japanese class, recently I've been having dinner with Adeline before class - the week before we had okonomiyaki, and last week I had beer-battered fish and chips at Fisherio's (at Takashimaya food hall) which was awesome!!! I'm eyeing the katsu sandwich stall at Takashimaya this week. -drools-

-------

I just came back from my interview with a Japanese construction company (shall not divulge the name - Google is scary). They're pretty cool but it was raining today so we couldn't do a site inspection. We'll be doing a presentation for them this Thursday and nothing is up yet. ;_; My law assignment is due this Friday (haven't read a thing), my risk presentation this Friday, my risk report next Monday (not a thing), my marketing project presentation next Wednesday (not a peep either, and 2 of the members have run away to Thailand). Goodness. No sleep tonight!

1 comment:

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

i really like these blushes with prints in them

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails