Tuesday, March 24, 2009

We Got Married

Last week I was so pissed off I got a fever.
But this week I'm all well again after I discovered this Korean reality show called We Got Married. It's too cute! I love the Joongbo couple. :D

Actually I'm crazy over the Korean version of Boys over Flowers as well. At first it was boring but now I'm at episode 6, and it starts to get different from the Japanese version. Nice!

Gosh I can't believe I'm turning into a drama addict. ^^

Another thing I like to see when I watch Korean dramas, is to look at how similar their noses are when they sit next to each other. Most of their noses have the same angles, so when they sit next to each other you can see they're parallel, which is so funny. :P

1 comment:

Yumeko/Bittenbefore said...

ahaha its so cute u are watching so many dramas!

hee similar noses, i havent noticed, will check it out

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails