Wednesday, April 1, 2009

Pre-exams stress

I like little things that surprise me. Like today, we got this ethics essay back, and it was on a company called TMC. Then I looked at the thumbdrive that Huiyi gave me and I realised it was from TMC! Coolness! (Obviously it wasn't the same company, but it's cool isn't it!)

I've been having spates of bad luck recently. Lost a piano book, lost my precious law notes, got bad results for risk project and now I'm down with a fever again. :(

I'm still extremely grateful for the friends I've made over the past couple of years though. Being in project groups with strangers makes me complain at first, but in the end we always end up getting along really well (well except for that with the exchange students, yuck) and I end up making really really good friends. <3

And for the first time in almost half a year, I had dinner at the canteen in my hall with PS and her amusing friends! Not bad, cos my alternative would have been instant ramen.

One last presentation tomorrow, one more written assignment, one more quiz and I'll be less stressed. Aja aja fighting!!!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails