Saturday, June 6, 2009

4 weeks down, 6 weeks to go!

First off, happy birthday to my dad!! (: I bought the cake, it's from Rive Gauche Patisserie, where I bought my montblanc the last time; dense with a crunchy base - pretty damn good!

I know I said it was getting better, but this week is really bad. I hate my internship, I hate how racist some people at the workplace are (not against me of course, but I'm Chinese and my supervisor is Chinese and I can't do anything about it or I'd probably be deemed as betraying my race, whatever). And there was this horribly uncivic-minded woman in the office who kept coughing and sneezing really badly, which gave me a bad head cold and so today, even when it's a rare ballet holiday for me, I couldn't go out and had to stay at home...

I've been cheering myself out by going out after work. This is the new mall at Bugis, Iluma! I went there with Jaslyn, and it's really huge and scary! The ceilings are really tall, it's really open and the railings are all glass so it's kind of acrophobic if you stand real close to the edge. There's an escalator leading from the 1st floor to the 4th which is such a long ride!


Yesterday I went to Waraku for dinner with my sisters, followed by watching Dance Subaru! I was forced to treat. -_-U

A hamburg and ebi set meal that came with udon, rice, potato salad and chawanmushi.



Bacon and enoki skewers - really good with lemon!
Hotate butter plate. It's cold so you really have to stir it on the plate so it gets warmed up. I love scallops!
My crab udon! The broth is the thick kind.
Comes with 2 crab... claws? Pincers? Whatever.
The bowl is huge and steaming. I could use it to steam my face.
And I did!
Dessert was a peach sorbet!
The outside is a candy shell, the inside is the peach sorbet, plus a ferrero rocher peach pit and mint chocolate stem! So cute! It doesn't taste that great though - the peach is the artificial candy type, but I'd been wanting to try it forever since it's so darn cute. ^^

Dance subaru was a great show! Not quite enough bitchiness, which makes it quite fairy-tale-ish, but I hate bitchiness so it's good! There was a cameo of DBSK, and Yuta Hiraoka (pretty cute) as some guy who likes Subaru.

I saw the trailer for Fame as well and I really wanna watch it! (:

I hope I have a better time at work next week, but I'm not keeping my hopes up. It's really, really bad. Not so for the other interns; only for me. I need to air my grievances!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails