Thursday, September 10, 2009

No Pics

I cannot believe I spent more than 4 hours buying presents today.

And like so many people owe me money. -_-U Ok so it's not a lot but for the first time in my life I'm trying to be accountable for my own money (and so far I've lasted 2 weeks which is really not bad, so I want to keep it going!!!) Now I know exactly how much money I spend on food, entertainment, (highly unnecessary) purchases, transport, presents etc.

It scares me.

Especially the highly unnecessary purchases part.

Photos of latest unnecessary purchase soon.

I have a bad head cold but I have NO TIME so I'm going to cut down on unnecessary entertainment this couple of days. I thought I could reach home early today to practise violin but NONONONO. (Oh well, I forgot about it anyway.)

PIANO! VIOLIN! PRACTISE!!!!!!!

1 comment:

sez said...

oo.. piano practice.. *shudder* something I could never see through and yet I wish I could play better ._. btw nice blog!

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails