Friday, March 26, 2010

Shopping Ban

I bought 2 pairs of shoes at Mitju the other day! Their slip-on wedges are really nice - I don't recommend the kitten heels or any covered shoes from them though, because they hurt. :(

I have a huge zit on my cheek so now I'm using the highly-raved 3M Acne Patches! I find they work better on zits with an open wound where the patch can absorb the pus. Inflamed whiteheads or bumps that have no opening for the yucky insides to get sucked out don't fare so well with the acne patch. I find it really expensive though! S$8 for a box or 36 patches which vary in size - I find the tiniest patches not much use. :P

Rating: 8/10
--------

As you can tell from the title of my post, I'm officially on a shopping ban until the end of April. I'm the kind of person who buys loads of stuff when I'm stressed or annoyed, and recently I've been a little too much of both. I don't generally post haul photos because I like to post reviews systematically and I don't use the items from my hauls immediately, but seriously, way too much stuff. ;_; I'm definitely trying to finish up my current stash of stuff first - it annoys me when I can't throw away those bottles etc on my table when there's only a little bit of product left. :P Look forward to reviews of the stuff I used up! ^^

3 comments:

Kalmo said...

Ohh the two pairs of shoes you got are so darling! Love them, perfect for the upcoming warmer seasons as well.

Oh I've heard really good things about those Nexcare patches, thanks for the awesome review. Good luck on your shopping ban. :)

Susie said...

Oooh, I REALLY like the first pair of shoes you got! =) I as well need to go on a shopping ban but I don't think I can do it >___< Hahaha. I'm weak!

Nic Nic said...

cute shoes!!

i heard a lot about that spot treatment, its a shame they dont sell it in Japan :/

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails