Sunday, November 21, 2010

FOTD and food~


Teal and gold eyeliner, Bourjois
Fasio Lash Style Perfector mascara in brown

Stila blush from the Fall Fantasy Laguna agate palette
Sugarbaby lip & cheek tint


Last Sunday I met up with our buddies who came to visit us from Malaysia. We had a long chat at Coffee Club where I had the most amazing earl grey tea with vanilla ice cream! Omg it was really good.

The next day we had dinner at The Mussel Guys at Vivocity - they had lots of photos with celebrities who had been there and I had the mussel pasta thingy, but the mussels weren't that great. :x And omg, my friend found a baby crab in one of her mussels!!! :O The mussel's last dinner?

Can you see the baby crab at the bottom left?

Back to work tomorrow - have a good week everyone (:

2 comments:

PDXBeautiful said...

Really pretty cheek and lip color :-) You look gorgeous!!

Kalmo said...

Your eyes look gorgeous! All the food pictures look super yummy too. I never heard of earl grey tea with ice cream but the combo looks so delicious! LOL at the baby crab, I don't really like mussels as they taste like the sea XD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails