Sunday, April 22, 2012

Review: Korean Dermal Masks - Charcoal, Red Ginseng, Royal Jelly Collagen Essence

Recently I tried out a few more 'flavours' of the Korean Dermal masks - Charcoal Collagen Essence, Red Ginseng Collagen Essence and Royal Jelly Collagen Essence.

Charcoal Collagen Essence Mask has a nice floral scent, and the sheet mask was very moist, it really hydrated and soothed my skin very well.

Ingredients:
Rating: 10/10

Red Ginseng Collagen Essence Mask has a bitter, herbal-medicinal scent, exactly like ginseng. Honestly I really hated the scent, so using this mask was totally not a relaxing experience for me. It was moisturizing and left my skin smooth and firm, so only the scent was off.

Ingredients:
Rating: 7/10

Royal Jelly Collagen Essence Mask has a weird, sweet scent which doesn't annoy me too much because the fragrance was light. It's very moisturizing and the essence is thicker than the others in the Dermal Collagen series. In fact, it's the most moisturizing out of the Dermal masks I've tried. My skin feels very supple and repaired after using this. It's probably good for very dry skin.

Ingredients:
Rating: 10/10

If you've been reading the ingredients' list carefully, you'll realize that all the ingredients are the same except for the differentiating ingredients - charcoal powder, or red ginseng extract, or royal jelly extract. So you can't go too wrong with whatever 'flavour' you choose.

My favourites so far?

- Dermal White Collagen (whitening and moisturizing)
- Charcoal Collagen (moisturizing and soothing)

After experimenting with all the flavours, I think I'll be sticking to these 2 when I repurchase in the future! Click here to view the entire series of reviews on Dermal masks.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thanks for the review! I saw these and bought a few but wondered about the other 'flavours'.

Happy Sun said...

I love red ginseng, although it smells off my skin feels like it absorbed a bucketful of vitamins afterwards :D

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails