Sunday, June 2, 2013

Jakarta & Good Avocado Creambath Emulsion

I am now back in Singapore! I'm so glad. :D Anyway, here's another something I bought from Jakarta - Good Avocado Creambath Emulsion. Good also makes the creambath emulsion in 2 other flavours - Ginseng and Aloe Vera, but I heard that Avocado is the most nourishing, so I bought that. Creambath is actually a moisturizing hair treatment that is popular in Indonesia - the hairdresser will slather your hair in the creambath emulsion and give a super relaxing scalp massage. A lot of salons use the Good brand of creambath emulsion, and for an additional fee you can upgrade to L'oreal Hair Spa. 
The creambath emulsion is thick and creamy and has a very strong scent - artificially fresh and fruity. It's quite moisturizing and works pretty well to condition my hair - plus, it's cheap! I think it cost barely $3. 

Ingredients: Aqua, Cetearyl Alcohol, Mineral Oil, Cetrimonium Chloride, Glycerine, Dimethicone, D-Panthenol, Persea Gratissima (Avocado) Oil, Fragrance, Ceteareth-20, Ceteth-5, Ceteareth-7, Butyl Hydroxy Toluen, Methylparaben, Propylparaben, Methylchloroisothiazolinone, Methylisothiazolinone, Magnesium Nitrate, Cl 19140. 

However, creambath is an experience - it's more about the massage than the actual product. So if you're ever in Jakarta, try the creambath!

Rating: 8/10

In Central Park, I tried this cute mustachio-ed bubble tea brand, Calais. It's pretty good! They let you choose your sugar level and ice level. I love the design, it's so cute. 
I bought a pair of hot pink wedges at ITC Mangga Dua for just $16. They're really comfortable.
My shoes lined up in a row. I like how I have a turquoise and cream thing going on with my Keds and ribboned flats.
The koi pond at Central Park. "We only eat gourmet food, please ask the concierge if you want to feed us."
Other than the bout of food poisoning and the bout of flu, I had a pretty good time in Jakarta. I ate a lot of gurame (flying fish) and other Indonesian food. Really yummy! The traffic was a killer but thank god my hotel was merely a 5 min drive away from the workplace. Would I go back? Not for a holiday. Jakarta is not a touristy place, but I wouldn't mind going there for work again, because the people are really friendly and laidback. :)

1 comment:

Junjun said...

Those wedges look so cute! *A*
The emulsion looks pretty neat too~ Avocado is great for your skin, so this must be great as well~ xD

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails