Sunday, June 23, 2013

Review: Gold Bond Ultimate Skin Therapy Cream

During my summer in the US in 2010, I loved going to Target and Walmart and buying all types of beauty stuff there which I can't find in Singapore. One of them is Gold Bond Skin Therapy Cream. I loved the tube I bought so much that I repurchased from Drugstore.com - shipping is fast and there's a wide variety of products, I love it!
I wash my hands very frequently, so they're often dry and I use hand cream a lot. What I find with some regular hand lotions is that they feel moisturizing immediately after application, but barely 15 minutes after, my hands start to feel dry again in the air-conditioning. This Gold Bond hand cream is different - it really stays on my hands, forming a protective layer that is not greasy at all. Because of the protective layer, my hands don't feel so dry after washing my hands. 
The texture is pretty thick, kind of like Vichy Essentielles Repairing Hand Cream, but I like Gold Bond better, because it smells really nice and fresh (aloe? I'm pretty bad at describing scents, but it's really nice!) and it's cheap too - it's only US$6 for this huge 755g tube. It also comes in tiny portable tubes that you can put into your purse, but the tiny sizes aren't available online. It's so moisturizing, sometimes I use it as a foot balm too!

Ingredients: Water, Glycerin, Dimethicone, Petrolatum, Jojoba Esters, Cetearyl Alcohol, Aloe Vera (Aloe Barbadensis) Leaf Juice, Stearyl Alcohol, Distearyldimonium Chloride, Steareth 21, Steareth 2, Propylene Glycol, Chamomilla Recutita (Matricaria) Flower Extract (Matricaria), Polysorbate 60, Stearamidopropyl PG Dimonium Chloride Phosphate, Methyl Gluceth 20, Tocopheryl Acetate (Vitamin E), Magnesium Ascorbyl Phosphate (Vitamin C), Hydrolyzed Collagen, Hydrolyzed Elastin, Retinyl Acetate (Vitamin A), Hydrolyzed Jojoba Esters, Glyceryl Stearate, Dipotassium EDTA, Fragrance, Triethanolamine, Diazolidinyl Urea, Methylparaben, Propylparaben

Rating: 10/10

I wish this brand would be brought to Singapore! It deserves more recognition!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails