Sunday, June 16, 2013

Review: Juju Aquamoist Moisture Toner (Light)

Recently I finished using this Juju Aquamoist Moisture Toner (Light) and thought I would do a short review on it. I've previously used the regular Juju Aquamoist toner and didn't really love it because it was a little too moisturizing and rich for my oily skin, so got this Light version instead and I like it much better! 

I threw away the packaging without looking at the ingredients list, but from a quick Google, the ingredients include hyaluronic acid, collagen, vitamin C and glycerin. It's a watery, fluid toner that helps eliminate any remaining residue on my skin and helps to prep it to absorb serums/moisturizers better.  

You can use this lotion to make a toner mask too! Sometimes, I saturate facial cotton pads with this toner and place them on my face for 15 minutes - my face feels much softer afterwards. It's a little wasteful this way though, because the facial cotton soaks up a lot of toner. 

I like that this toner is moisturizing and gentle and feels very light. Good for oily skin that requires moisture! The only con would be that it's a little expensive - this bottle is only 150ml and costs about $20+, whereas the Simple toner that I have repurchased many times is 200ml and I can get it for as low as $7!

Rating: 9/10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails