Monday, July 8, 2013

Organizing - Jewellery and Hair Accessories Shelf

Hello! I would just like to share a little space I organized recently that makes me happy - a shelf on my bookshelf, dedicated to my necklaces, bracelets, bangles, earrings and hair accessories! The large drawers on the left hold my jewellery, while the one on the right holds most of my hair stuff. 
I have a little collection of seashells and didn't know where to put them. I found this clear display box in Daiso and put my shells inside. Pretty fix! (That's my Toki Doki Robbery palette case behind - it's really pretty and I didn't know what to do with it, so it's there for decoration!) 
I put my jewellery into Muji acrylic drawers. The dividers are so handy. I got them on sale. They're too expensive at full price.

The Muji drawers aren't very big, depth-wise, so since this is a shelf on my bookshelf, there was some space behind if I lined the Muji drawers to the front of the shelf. To make use of the empty space at the back, I put my old mobile phone or camera boxes there. (I don't throw away the boxes my gadgets come in... I know they're useless but I still keep them... just in case... -shrugs-) You don't really notice they're there, and they're a nice platform to put decorations on, like my little green doll and my sunglasses case. 
I put most of my necklaces into the Muji drawers, but there are some multi-strand necklaces that tangle easily, so I hung them up at the back using 3M mini hooks. 
I put huge bangles and stuff that are too wide to fit into the Muji drawers on this ballerina jewellery organizer that my elder sister gave me ages ago. 

Pretty right?! I'm totally loving it. :) I can't wait to get down to more organizing!~

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails