Sunday, September 15, 2013

Review: Dove Cleansing Oil Foam

This is the latest make-up remover I'm almost finished with - Dove Cleansing Oil Foam. I can't remember how much it cost, but I used it up pretty quickly. I use 3 pumps daily to get rid of sunscreen and foundation, and after 5 weeks, I've got half an inch left in the bottle. 
This is a little bit of foam - the foam is really lovely and luxurious and smells really nice (like Dove facial wash - which I used once upon a time and I think is discontinued). I use dry hands to work it into my dry skin and it removes my sunscreen and foundation well, but not waterproof mascara. I have to take care around the eye area, or my eyes get itchy. (At least it doesn't sting my eyes painfully!) Apparently it works with wet hands/wet face too, but I prefer dry. I like this oil cleansing foam for the convenience, but I find it a little drying. I do follow up with regular cleanser after removing my make-up with this. 

Ingredients: Potassium cocoyl glycinate, lauryl hydroxysultaine, lauryl glucoside, ethanol, sodium carbonate, peg-20 glyceryl triisostearate, butylene glycol laurate, glycerin, isopentyldiol, peg-8, hydrogenated polyisobutene, tocopherol, methylchloroisothiazolinone, methylisothiazolinone, magnesium nitrate, magnesium chloride, methylparaben, bht, disodium edta, perfume, water

I don't think I will repurchase - I bought it just to try, but I still prefer micellar waters! It's a pretty convenient and basic make-up remover though. 

Rating: 7/10

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails