Sunday, September 8, 2013

Review: Eucerin Aquaporin Active Light Moisturizing Cream

I've been using this Eucerin Aquaporin Active Light Moisturizing Cream lately, mainly as my night moisturizer. I love the packaging, it's flat and compact, easy to pack for travelling. 
It's a light-textured, totally non-greasy cream with a slight rosewater scent. It is very moisturizing - in fact, a little too moisturizing for use in humid Singapore. I think it would be good for oily skin-types in winter. (There's a regular version for dry/normal skin, while this is the light version.) I like using it when I'm in air-conditioning - when I wash my face at the end of the day, my face still feels very soft and moisturized! However, I would not use this on a day when I'm outdoors - it feels just a wee bit too heavy in Singapore's hot and moisture-laden climate. 

Ingredients:
Would I repurchase? I would probably get a tube if I was going overseas to a cold climate and needed more moisture. 

Rating: 9/10 

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails