The rules that come along with this award are as follows:
- Thank the blogger who nominated you and link back to them in your post
- Display the award on your blog (the picture)
- List the rules in your post
- State 11 (random) facts about yourself
- Answer the 11 questions asked by the blogger on their award post
- Nominate 5-11 bloggers who have under 300 followers (you can't nominate the blogger who nominated you)
- Come up with 11 questions for the bloggers you nominated to answer
- Let the bloggers you nominate know that they've been nominated by leaving a comment with your blog link on their blog
I don't really read many blogs so I will just answer the 11 questions, they are hard -
1. Who is your biggest inspiration?
I can't just name one. People around me inspire me every day, in little ways. When I see my Facebook feed, when I see my WhatsApp texts, everyone is working hard to achieve their dreams. Little things like that inspire me to become a better person, to have more willpower, to be more hardworking, to be a kinder person.
2. Illustrate your perfect, ideal day
I'd have a nice breakfast while reading the papers, do some yoga, meet friends for lunch and a catch-up session, take a dance class, do some pilates, and cook dinner for my lover. (:
3. What is your favorite restaurant and what is your favorite dish to get from there?
I like Imperial Treasure's (Chinese) soups. Delicious, yummy broth simmered for hours and hours. Pure goodness.
4. How many languages do you speak?
3 - English, Mandarin, and (a little) Japanese.
5. What is your ideal career?
Something that would allow me to create things, so that I will never get bored.
6. Are you flexible?
Yes, I'm more flexible than the average person, but just normal compared to gymnasts/dancers. I can do the front splits, oversplits and a few degrees off a side split. My upper back is a little stiff though, right now I'm trying very hard to touch my head with my toes!
7. What is your favorite type of make up to wear (mascara, foundation, etc.)?
I love wearing blush - it gives a pretty flush and I have to smile when I apply it to my cheeks so it makes me happy at the same time! :)
8. Do you have a good relationship with your mother?
Yes I do, but sometimes it's frustrating too!
9. Would you rather go sky diving or scuba diving with sharks?
Sky diving. >_< But I probably won't, I'm too scared!
10. Do you have any pets?
No. :( I really want a dog like Shunsuke though!
11. Why did you start your blog?
I have a bad memory so I needed someplace to document the beauty products and things I've used.
Have a happy weekend everyone. :)