Monday, July 27, 2015

Review: YÜLI Liquid Courage

I purchased this in a deluxe trial size - 7.5ml, which comes in a dear little amber dropper bottle. I like this size - very travel friendly and I do think it'll last me quite some time, as I find the 30ml bottles quite impossible to finish up before their use-by periods of 8 months. If you like to mix up your face oils and use a different oil every day, you'll probably find having a bunch of 7.5ml bottles better than the 30ml ones. The sad thing is, the Cell Perfecto PM is not available in a deluxe trial size. 
So, back to Liquid Courage. It's an antioxidant serum that doesn't feel oily at all. I think this is the most suitable of all Yuli's face oils to be used in the day, because it is the lightest - even lighter than ME Skin Fuel. It feels really silky. It does feel a little heavy when I layer sunscreen over it, but I soon forget about it. It does look shiny on its own (disclaimer: I naturally have really oily and shiny looking complexion) but I layer a bunch of powder over it (current favourite for about 2 years now - Too Faced Primed and Poreless loose powder) and it's ok! I also do blot a couple of times throughout the day, but it's nothing unusual; that's what I usually do anyway. 

I can get away with using this in the daytime in hot and humid Singapore. But I find it most useful when I'm in a dry winter climate - in the daytime, I'll layer a few drops of Liquid Courage, followed by a moisturizer to seal it in (like Laneige Water Bank Gel Cream), and this combination keeps my skin protected all day! 

Ingredients: Botanical Antioxidant Seed Complex (Grapeseed, Pomegranate, Red Raspberry, Blueberry, Carrot Seed, Golden Jojoba Seed, Cranberry Seed), S. chinensis (Jojoba) oil*, A. spinosa (Argan) oil*, supercritical extracts of pomegranate seed, rosehip, seabuckthorn fruit*, R. officinalis (Rosemary) antioxidant extract*, Liquified black garlic ferment, L-Ferulic Acid (Derived from Acai and Argan), tetrahexyldecyl ascorbate (vitamin C), C. aurantium (Neroli) oil*, C. atlantica (Cedarwood) oil*, Ubiquinone (Liquid CoEnzyme Q10 from Vegan sources), Soy Peptides, D-alpha tocopherol (Vitamin E)

Rating: Love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails