Saturday, October 24, 2015

Review: Phytopolleine Universal Elixir

I have used a few bottles of Phytopolleine before - the small bottle is 25ml and comes with a dropper tip, for easy application to the scalp (above). I've always found it pretty expensive (around SGD 55 for a 25ml bottle after discount), but I recently bought a large bottle (100ml) which is more cost-effective (can't remember the price though). The large bottle (below) comes with a dropper applicator, which is really easy to use too. The plastic dropper splits really easily at the top though, and once it splits you won't be able to get any liquid up the dropper. It needs some improvement!
There are 2 ways of using Phytopolleine - apply to unwashed scalp 30 minutes before shampooing, or leave overnight for an intense treatment. I have only tried the first method (before shampooing) because the serum is oil-based and I don't like to get it on my pillow. For those sensitive to scents - Phytopolleine has quite a strong scent which I can sometimes still catch a whiff of after I shampoo. Catching a light whiff of it throughout the day is ok - but smelling it full-blast when it's on your head is another thing altogether! So yeah, I don't really recommend leaving it overnight. ;)
I use it about twice/thrice a week, or when I can fit it into my schedule. If you have an oily/itchy scalp, this really helps to rebalance and stimulate the scalp to make your hair stronger. When I wash it off, my hair is a lot smoother (probably cos of the oil) and lighter and manageable! And my scalp feels fresh and purified. I feel like it helps make my hair grow out stronger... but that might well be psychological. ;) Still, I love using Phytopolleine and I would highly recommend it. Get the large bottle if you can find it - it's much more economical and will last you much longer than the 25ml one! (The 25ml one lasts me barely a month!)

Ingredients: Zea Mays (Corn) Germ Oil, Fragrance / Parfum, Citrus Medica Limonum (Lemon) Peel Oil, Limonene, Melaleuca Leucadendron Cajaput Oil (Cajeput), Rosmarinus Officinalis (Rosemary) Leaf Oil, Salvia Officinalis (Sage) Oil, Cupressus Sempervirens Oil (Cyprès), Linalool, Citral, Isoeugenol, Geraniol, Eugenol, Coumarin, Citronellol.

Rating: Love it!

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails