I discovered that Cafe Express has raised its prices. ;_; I was a faithful customer, how can they do this to me?! A muffin used to cost $1.85; now it's $2.10!!! I really wanted cake today, but it's like $4.25 a slice now. ;_; I just blew $5 at Hall 4 on cereal fish for lunch. I'm trying to save money to buy a nicer violin case you see. :P
Oh anyway, last night I had a long conversation with my new roomie on Olympics and stuff. I really need to improve my Mandarin. I asked her if she saw the Olympic hip hop Panda mascot but she didn't. ;_; I really think the hip hop panda is super hilarious!!! My dad tivo-ed it so I can rewind it and watch it again and again... every time I watch it, I tear with laughter.
And today I've decided that I won't be joining any CCAs this academic year cos I really can't take it. I need to try to bring my grades up, just to show myself that I can. :P Plus my violin lessons are killing me. Furthermore, after the end of every semester, I'll have new music to learn (because the ballet semesters clash with my school semesters). And I'm taking JLPT at the end of the year. ARGH.
Ok I'll go drown myself in numbers now. Tata-
No comments:
Post a Comment