Tuesday, April 21, 2009

The Countdown - 3 more days

Tax was a horror!!!

Only studied 1.5 days for it cos I had to play for ballet exams and lessons. Not too bad for the effort I suppose.

2 more papers to go!!!

My dad helped me do my Physics paper and he said it's quite difficult cos they mesh the concepts together (or maybe he's rusty). I haven't touched it since the 2nd or 3rd week of school. -gulp-

My exams end this Friday and I can't wait!!!!!!

P.S. I am so totally addicted to Poupee especially when they have this new Kaela shop! Kaela Kimura's poupee looks really strange though.

PPS: OMGOMGOMGOMG Minli just told me I got A- for my Law assignment!!! I don't know if she's bluffing me cos she helped to collect it... But I trust her... Then again, who knows, maybe everyone else got A+. ;_; Oh wells I hope it's enough to pull my non-existent class participation grade up...

No comments:

LinkWithin

Related Posts with Thumbnails