o mi god!IT'S AMAZING!!!I love Rillakuma <333333so cute!is it big? :D
That's a cute doll, I wish I can make my sister get me it. hehe
oh my i nearly wanted to buy that Rillakuma soft toy for you also leh!!! luckily i haven buy!!! =D or maybe you want another one?? they can be friends!!!
Aralka: it's about 7 inches tall!Huiyi!!! I don't mind! HAHA :D i can have a rilakkuma family :D yay!!!
Post a Comment
4 comments:
o mi god!
IT'S AMAZING!!!
I love Rillakuma <333333
so cute!
is it big? :D
That's a cute doll, I wish I can make my sister get me it. hehe
oh my i nearly wanted to buy that Rillakuma soft toy for you also leh!!! luckily i haven buy!!! =D or maybe you want another one?? they can be friends!!!
Aralka: it's about 7 inches tall!
Huiyi!!! I don't mind! HAHA :D i can have a rilakkuma family :D yay!!!
Post a Comment